Bismillah al-Rahmãn al-Rahìm / In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
Goals of Book 1 ( Kalimah Tayyibah series) :
- Feel Allah’s power throughout His creations
- Follow the steps of Rasùlillãh –salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- in his words and actions as a role model
- Have good Islamic manners in eating, drinking, sleeping, waking up and in the restroom
- Express and show his love to Allah and His Prophet –salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- through his behavior, talk and conversation with others in different circumstances
- Feel submissive in his heart and in his behavior when reading Holy Quran (the Suwar and the selected ãyãt in the book)
- Make use of the blessings Allah has granted him/her in a way that pleases Allah, and His Prophet –salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- and the people surrounding him.
- Identify some of Allah’s names and attributes.
- Explain why people need Prophets and Messengers –alayhim assalãm.
- Know the story of Prophet Adam –alayhi ssalãm- that he was created from sand/soil and that his soul was placed inside his body
- Name the family members of Rasùlillãh –salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- and some events that occurred in his childhood
- Explain some of the characteristics of Rasùlillãh –salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- such as truthfulness and trustworthiness
- Explain the global meaning of the Suwar of the Holy Quran for related lessons
- Supplicate Allah in du’ã, both secretly and publicly, using the adequate form of du’ã
- List some of the blessings that Allah sent to people by His Mercy