Bismillah al-Rahmãn al-Rahìm / In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
Goals of Book 2 ( Kalimah Tayyibah series) :
- Know that the religion that Allah has commanded all the Prophets and Messengers to spread is
Islam, and this religion showed the proper way to worship and obey Allah.
- Explain that when the Prophets were spreading the message of Islam, Allah sent miracles with
them that no human could have made.
- List the stages of the creation of Prophet Adam -alayhi ssalãm- ad the sujùd of the angels for him
and Iblìs refusing to do, as well as the creation of Sayyidah Hawwã’ -alayhã ssalãm-.
- Describe al Jannah that Allah has granted for Sayyidina Adam and Sayyidah Hawwã’ -alayhimã
salam- and that was their first home.
- Know the birth of the Prophet Mohammad -salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam-and the events that occurred
during his early childhood.
- Name few character traits of the Prophet -salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam- and the effect of his barakah on
those who took care of him.
- Explain, in a simple manner, few Sùrat from the Holy Quran (Al-Falaq, Al-Nãss).
- Identify that wudù (ablution) is a condition for salãt, specifying the acts that nullify it.
- Name the adhkãr and the du’ã that a Muslim needs to recite before, during and after salãt.
- Recite what he memorized from the Holy Quran during hi salãt and in different timings to
become closer to Allah.
- Know the greatness of the Holy Quran and its importance in organizing one’s life matters on a
personal level and for all Muslims on a global scale.
- Fill his heart with the love of Allah and His Prophet -salla LLãhu alayhi wa sallam-.
- Obey Allah’s commands and avoid everything Allah forbids from doing.
- Feel submission to Allah while performing the five daily salãt.