Bismillah al-Rahmãn al-Rahìm / In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
Goals of Book 3 ( Kalimah Tayyibah series) :
- Clarify that the Holy Qur’an is the word of Allah Most High revealed to our noble Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him, addressing all that which concerns a Muslim’s life in this world and the Hereafter.
- Determine the rank of a reciter of the Qur’an and some of the etiquettes of handling it.
- Give a general explanation of the following Qur’anic suras : al-Mā‘ūn, al-‘Asr, al-‘Alaq 1- 5.
- Become familiar with some of the events of the childhood of the Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him.
- Highlight the importance of the Sunna of the Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him, and the words and actions and descriptions of the Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him that it involves.
- Specify the importance of supplication and litanies in a Muslim’s life.
- Arrive at the conclusion that Allah Most High is Kind to His sincere worshipers and does not abandon them.
- Have patience in different life situations, following the example of the Prophet Noah, peace be upon him.
- Acknowledge the patience of the Prophet Noah, peace be upon him, and his devotion in calling his people to worship Allah Most High for 950 years.
- Submit to the truth when it appears, despite its being contrary to one›s opinion.
- Obey Allah›s commandments and avoid all things He has forbidden and has warned against.
- Respect his brethren and peers and never mock them, neither in words nor actions.
- Acquire a sense of the Divine might and sublimity manifesting in the miracle of the Ark and the Flood.