Bismillah al-Rahmãn al-Rahìm / In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
Goals of Book 1 ( Kalimah Tayyibah series) :
- Explain that everything that happens in the universe is with the predestination of Allah the Almighty Al Aziz Al Hakim.
- Explain the basic concepts related to the different subjects of the curriculum.
- Believing and having full faith in the pillars of faith (Al Iman) and the interdependence of
these pillars in and their relation with the different issues related to the unseen realm,based on the verses of the Qur’an and the hadiths of the Prophet (Salla allah 3alayhe wa sallam).
- Understand the meanings of “Surat Al-Kafiroon” and the guidance of the matters of faith.
- Stating that the best of the dhikr “la ilaha illa Allah”: “There is no god but Allah” because it contains meanings of the Names of the Almighty God.
- Linking between the 6 pillars of faith, stressing on the importance of believing in all of them.
- Explaining about the prayers and its conditions, and its ablutions, and its correct postures, in addition to when to raise voice and when not to during prayers.
- The common mistakes in the performance of the prayer are revealed to take care and
- Explain how the Friday’s prayer is performed, along with its ethics, rules and importance in the
life of the Muslim.
- Show the etiquette of the mosque and what is forbidden to do inside it and the need to maintain
its furniture and cleanliness.
- Describe the performance and timing of the different types of prostrations: tilawa, sahu, shukur.
- Explain the concept of both the “Gheeba” and “Namima” and their types, and the verses indicating their prohibition, and their negative effects on the individual and the community.
- Know the ethics of dress in the life of the Muslim and the importance of committing to it.
- Explain the effect of anger and its causes, the importance of controlling anger and the related Islamic principles to reach this control.
- Explain the good manners and refined ethics which were the traits of Prophet Muhammad(Salla allah 3alayhe wa sallam).
- Highlight the importance of doing our best to get closer to Allah by performing “farida” (the obligatory acts of worship) and “nafila”(the highly favorable and highly rewarded non-obligatory acts of worship). It is indicated that obeying the Prophet t and his love, and explain how this is linked to the obedience of Allah the Almighty.
- Narrate the events of the biography of the Prophet Muhammad t since his solitude in Ghar Hira, and the descent of the Messenger Gabriel on him, and how he began with the invitation to Islam secretly and then openly.
- The wisdom of the concealment of the time of the Last day, the day of Judgment, and that Allah’s
promise is true.
- Appreciate the virtues of the last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah, and the pillars of faith in them, and the responsibility of each person for his work and the ease of Islam, and the importance of repentance of the Muslim from his/her sins.
- Explain the concept of Fasting in Islam, and its rules and conditions, and who should perform it, and its virtues and ethics.
- Explain the legitimacy of Zakat al Fitr and the wisdom of it and its amount and the time of performing, and how our fasting is accepted.
- Explain about the Eid prayer, its rules and Sunnah and about the relationship between the Eid and Takbeerat al Eid.
- List the main events of the story of Prophet Hood (Salla allah 3alayhe wa sallam) and the lessons withdrawn from his story.
- Learn about the story of Prophet Saleh (Salla allah 3alayhe wa sallam) and the related lessons.